Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Post Scrapbooking Marathon...

After 8 hours of scrapbooking marathon yesterday (yes, two session of 3-hour-workshop, and each workshop extended for an hour or so...) i finally completed the 3 layouts from one of the workshop - DS-Krafty. Love love love all the 3 layouts designed by Sharon!


Here's my finished layout:


The 1st LO: Nutty love 
This picture totally melts my heart. One of my dog Mister Peanut kept bullying my fostered puppy BuBu for the first few days. Then there was one day Peanut decided to get close to Bubu and this shot was taken after they messed around on our bed. 

The buttons, cloud chipboard + rub-ons, pin wheels cut-out are super cute

Signed up for this class because of star trek-patterned. It was created using baker twine and brads. 

Oh, I also absolutely adore playing with the yellow MayaRoad mist. Love the effect of the mist and stamping the bubbles with red acrylic paint + eyelets.

This is the 2nd LO: Cheeky Chaplin.
The picture was taken in Universal Studios Singapore with my dog-rescuer friend GK. We had so much fun camwhoring + queuing up for Battlestar rides + do some crazy stuffs. I added some turquoise color embellishment / pattern paper to match the color of my GK's jeans.

 
Oh, I added the HoeGarden bottle cap and stamp the bottle-cap-shaped "ENJOY". Love the way it turned out!

My first time using glitter powder as well! Martha Stewart's glitter powder are so glittery + fine. And using the double-sided tape to stick the glitter powder is such a brilliant idea! I guess we can create the same glitter border effect by using the glitter card stock since I am not a big fans of embossing powder + glitter powder. Too messy to do at home though >_<

The 3rd LO: New Friends
This picture was taken at my very first new friend - Fern's place. Her 2 doggies Ace & Angel are absolutely adorable as there are times I couldn't differentiate who's who. They look alike since they are siblings! 


 
This dedicated to Fern. She is an amazing animal communicator! Ink the circle with distress ink so that the words popped out.

Used green colored Thickers to match the color of Fern's top


The bobbin is my favorite in this LO. But gosh! its so bulky that I find it so difficult to keep in my album =>

That's all for yesterday's Krafty Class. I have yet to complete the album that I made yesterday at Laine's. Will definitely share the window-album once it's done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)