Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's All About Doggies

Hello there! I have been crafting a lot but I am just too lazy to post my work to the blog. This is my crafting journal to record all my crafty stuff, so I will do my best to catch up from now on. I promise =)

I created TWO more layouts using my Studio Calico June Kit after making 6 layouts + 2 minis. Must make my very very first SC kit goes extra extra miles!

1) Junior @ EastCoast Park
First time using my cameo to die cut the chevron hot air balloon and use it as a mask for misting. I have smashed the pics before but I just these pics so much and decided to make another layout for Junior's day out.

Mist with Mister Huey White mist & outline with Uniball Signo White Pen.


Love using my cameo... But not sure why the blade is blunt after cutting a few pieces of card stocks =(

2) Liposuction
Decided to create a layout with OMBRE themed after seeing it everywhere. created this layout after being inspired by Adrienne from Tablescraps.

Love the banners!

Inked the thickers with Versa color. Took a while to dry though

These are un-appealing pictures of Happy girl. The arrows pointed towards her super fat neck!

 3) Photo Inspectors

Found these funny pics of my doggies inspecting their own huge photo frames in my laptop. There isn't any reason not to scrap these cute photos right? Love the pretty colors from Crate Paper - Pretty Party collection. I scrap lifted this layout from one of the CP designer - Sophie Crespe. Check out the her awesome layout here.

A whitish / subtle title seems to work well with a colorful / busy layout. I substitute the 'O' with a pink button.





4) It's A Party 
Another cute-sie pics of my 3 dogs... Now I got you wonder how many dogs do I have right? I have a total of E-I-G-H-T dogs in Msia, 3 of them (in the pics above) are staying with my in-laws & another 5 are staying with my parents.

I heat embossed the wood veneer with Pink Zing and stamped the title. Love the way it turned out. 

I was inspired by Adrienne from TableScrap to use this pattern paper + grid stamp.

Keep layering and layering + added tonnes of embellies. 

I have more than 10 layouts and a few mini albums to show you guys! stay tuned & I promise I will update my blog periodically. TFL!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)