Friday, August 15, 2014

Layout | Love Me A Grid Layout *Elle's Studio*

There's no secret that I am a huge fans of grid layout! I love making grid layouts because:
1) the layout looks organised (I know this is weird but I am attracted to grid designs)
2) I can go crazy embellishing each tiny box
3) I like how each tiny box is unique yet they complement each other (by using all the papers from the same collection)

I created this grid layout using a piece of paper from Elle's Studio Shine collection that has cute tiny squares. I placed sac of the square accordingly and stick them down lightly. Then I add 'invisible line' with my beloved sewing machine. I love how the machine stitching is subtle yet add an interesting effect to the page. Once I am happy with all the arrangement of the tiny cards, I add wood pieces, die cuts, journalling tags and journalling to each box.


Close-ups of each square:



This photo is we 'welfie' of me and Ivan. Sigh, where has the time gone and he has already refused to take photo with me! Can someone find the STOP button so that he will always be my little baby that listens to me and be a mama's boy? 

I am sure I am gonna make more grid layouts in the future using the same recipe. I hope this inspires you! Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out the Elle's Studio Design team gallery this month!

XoXo,
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)