Friday, July 31, 2015

Planning Fun With The Happie Scrappie Kit


Hello Everyone! My name is Linda aka Emeraldz4 from IG. I'm so happy to be able to share with you all my wonderful experience with the Happie Scrappie planner kit!  First and foremost, I absolutely love everything in this kit! My eyes literally lit up as I opened the package. It was a lovely sight for sure! I love every single thing in this kit, but my favorites would have to be the panda stickers and the journaling cards! They are so cute and I love the bright, happy colors!  



There are so many ways to decorate your planners with this planner kit. I used the kit to decorate my two main planners at the moment, my Kikki K lilac planner and my Happy Planner. For my Kikki K planner, I laminated one of the panda inserts so that I can write and erase notes easily using dry erase markers. I liked this for writing down quick reminders for dentist appointments, water bill due dates and pet food. I also like to use the laminated inserts as a dashboard for my sticky notes. 



For one of the pages in my Kikki k planner, I used the cute panda stickers for my weekly "to do" and "to buy." It is a cute way of labeling my checklists. It is a cute way of labeling my checklists. The washi tape and stickers included in this kit are great for adding pops of color to the blank pages of my Kikki K planner as well as my Happy Planner









As you can tell, the decorating possibilities are endless with this kit! For those who are just getting into planning, these themed kits makes planning super fun and easy! It definitely makes planning fun for me and I am 100% sure it will be for you all as well! I can't wait to get my hands on the new kit! Makeup theme kit? Sign me up please!




Things that I used in this post



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)