Friday, July 13, 2012

For My Girlies


I created 3 different project using the same picture that I took with my girlies during lunch break. Loving this picture that we took while trying out heels / shoes.

1) S-S-J (The 3 of Us - Sheena, Sam & Jaclyn)
I knew I gotta make good use of this alpha paper when I received the kit. I cut out the initials of our names and added some twines + vellum for extra texture. Very very simple layout with a small picture. Added the die-cut hexagons as hexagon is the new black in scrapbooking recently. There are so many hexagons in the recent Studio Calico kits.




 2) OMG - Farewell Album for Sheena
 
Used mainly October Afternoon 9-to-5 papers here. And can't help stamping a lot of hexagons using my new Summer Stamp School stamp. 

This page has similar sketch to the first layout that I posted. Photo, hexagon and twines.



I found the high heels chipboard in the 9-to-5 miscellany and matches so well with the photo. I am so glad that Sheena love this farewell album that I made for her <3

3) A card with photo - For Jaclyn
The card / mini layout is currently on Jaclyn's office desk now.
Similar layout but I just flipped the sketch over.

I wrote some hidden message under the Hambly Screenprints. *hush hush* Things that aren't supposed to let you bosses know =P

Now that I'm hooked to create more mini albums / 8.5 x 11 layout! Will definitely share more of my work here whenever I have time. XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)