Edited: I have re-take the photos of my pages again. The colors look about right to me now ;)
For my Week 8, I went crazy with Studio Calico old & new collections (Snippets, Sundrifter and Here & There) as I just received my happy mails from Studio Calico 2 days ago.
Random facts about this week spread:
1) I have included total of 29 photos
2) There are photos of 10 dogs (All my dogs in KL & Singapore are included)
3) I went crazy with 6 different type of AC Thickers (trying very hard to use up some of my stash)
4) There are 16 butterflies, 26 hearts (those doodled hearts in my journalling are not counted) & 10 pieces of clouds
5) I went crazy with bulkier embellishment this week and I doubt i could close my PL binder properly in the future.
Loving the ombre colors from Studio Calico Snippets & Sundrifer collection and it matches so well with my pink-blue-yellow combo here. The background paper for macaroons is actually cut-out from the paper bag from that restaurant. Love including memorabilia in my spreads.
Sorry for the crappy lighting. I completed the spread in the evening and can't wait to show y'all here.
Two of the card under the flip-flaps.
More flip-flaps in action.
Those doodles are from Studio Calico Here + There collection. ❤
It's always a must to include photos of my cheeky dog - NutNut!
More cheeky dogs here.... ❤
I just need to show you my favorite cards from this week spread again! The bottom right card with my dog - Jingle is my absolutely fave! Super love those cute balloons! *Sorry for the crappy lighting again. The white balance just doesn't look right to me no matter how I edit the photos*
Now I am done catching up with my PL Week 8 and I will dedicate some of my crafting time to use the mixed-media techniques I learn from Wilna F's Art Class. Thanks for looking. XoXo.