Thursday, February 20, 2014

Altered Projects⎪Bloom *Prima Marketing Inc*

Hello there! Happy Thursday! Have you seen the Prima Marketing latest CHA-W collection? Free Spirits, Bloom and also Insta Scrap are my favourite collections from Prima ever - just gotta love the happy colour in these collections. Today I am sharing an altered project + a layout that I made using the stamps from Bloom collection.

I made these project in December for CHA-W January. So I was thinking when making an altered project, what is better than making a practical calendar? So I found a free printable calendar (sorry couldn't remember where did I download it) and decorate a stamped image + embellishment around it. Love how colourful and rainbow-ish it turn out. I realised my go to colours at the moment is always happy rainbow!

PC231407

The colour of this layout is inspired by this paper from Free Spirit collection. I can't help but using a lot of water-colour here. I heat embossed the BLOOM girl in white embossing powder then colour it with Distress Marker and my $5 water-colour from Amazon.

PC231406

Added a mini tassel to my hot air balloon. 

PC231405

I colour my bloom girl with a lot of vibrant colours and added a few flowers to make it pop.

PC231403

And here's a layout that I made with the BLOOM girl stamp. I stamped the image with versa fine Smokey Grey ink then colour with my Distress Markers again. I leave the bottom part with more white space so that the stamped image would be the focus of my layout. 

PC231423

Typed quote with my Pink Olympia. Just gotta love the script font!

PC231424

Added a flower to the girl's hair. Love Love Love. I love colouring the stamped image because it has endless possibilities and it is just soooooo therapeutic to sit down and colour them. 

PC231427

PC231428


Thanks for looking! I hope this would make you start doing some water colouring ;) XoXo.
sam-sig

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)