So let's get started with 5 things you might (or might not) know about me:
1) I can only scrap and create at night. When I said night, that means after 12midnight (graveyard shift ;)) Daytime is too busy and overwhelming for me, plus there are a lot of distractions too. Isn't that a common habit for a lot of crafters and designers to work at night? So I normally craft (and sometimes go online) till 4-5am, feed baby and go to bed around 6am. I am lucky that I have my in-laws and mum to take over the morning shift i.e. take care of Ivan in the morning while I charge my batter.
2) I am friendly but it would take a while to warm up with me. Then I would share everything and anything with you. When I don't smile or don't talk, I look very defensive.
3) I like to scrap with some white noise in the background i.e. watching Chinese match making shows or Taiwanese variety shows. Don't ask me why I am addicted to those match making shows, I just love to watch them. Sometimes I would watch scrapbooking or art journals video tutorials when I am crafting too. I just cant craft without background noise, but no music please. I don't really listen to songs or musics.
4) I don't have a favourite colour but my favourite colour scheme would be pastel. I am currently obsessed with purple, since I saw Carta Bella Wild Flower collection by Kaitlin Sheaffer. The use of purple colours with other autumish colour is just brilliant.
5) Other that scrapbooking (mainly doing layouts, Project Life and some random mini books), I crochet amigurumi, do wonky sewing with my beloved sewing machine, practise Modern Calligraphy and also do random watercoloring with my Gelatos / Inktense pencils / Distress Markers. And I cannot draw. hahahaha
These are some of my random facts and I hope that you don't font them boring. Would love to share more because it is just fun to share! Not limited to projects, but also love to share some random bits of my life + photos of Ivan.
Here's what I have made for Made With Love this month:
When I got my DT kit for February assignment and saw the cute scrabble tiles that spell out in Ivan's name, I thought of the title right away! I want the title to be' Hello, my name is IVAN SIEW'. lol. So I scroll through my 13,000 of photos in my iPhone and found this cute photo of him playing with flowers during our Sunday brunch session.
I love these flair badges by October Afternoon. So I lined them up next to the photo, in order to use as many as I could in my page.
Close-up of the scrabble tiles - do grab as many as you can from MAde With Love store! They are selling out fast especially common letters like A,E,I,O etc. I remember seeing a girl at the store couldn't complete her friend's name because the letter A was sold out ;P
And these are the card + tag that I have made and as usual, i keep my cards as simple as possible so that I could mail them flat.
Here's a tag that I made using scraps and bits from the DT kit and also my stash. Enamel dots, deer wood veneer and the cloud stamp is from my stash..
Thanks for looking! Remember to get these supplies from Made With Love store! They have new arrivals on every Thursday, just in case you are not aware of this! XoXo <3