Saturday, April 26, 2014

Layouts⎪He Has Risen *Elle's Studio*

Happy belated Easter! Three days ago was Easter Sunday and I finally made a trip to the churn with my family. I am a free thinker so I don't go to church nor temple. But going to church is a good exposure to my one-year-old too! We stayed in the toddler & kids praise room for a good 1.5 hours and glad that Ivan was very very well behaved.

I have two layouts that I made a while ago to share with you guys that I made a while ago, using Elle's Studio products.

1) Layout - He Has Risen

The PL card in April kit with the phrase he has risen is so apt for the layout. My baby was popping his head up and down in the Bat mobile. You could watch the video here. And also, check out the tutorial on how to create QR code to add it to your layout. 


To complement the kraft color PL card on the left, I added 3 die cut cloud cork embellishment (that I made using my Craftwell eBosser). I drew the smiley face and tiny heart on the cloud with Uniball white gel pen. The tips is to go really slow so that you could write smoothly and the pen wont skip.



2) Work Hard. Play Hard.

I just the photos of my baby playing with my brother's laptop, looking like he was really working hard. Such a cute & funny photo. I created the background of the layout with Distress Stains in mustard seed and Spun sugar. Then just added some clusters of embellishments, tags and die cut cork around it. It is a simple and quick layout =)


I just love the 'Hello' wood veneer that is exclusively in Elle's Studio monthly kit.


Die cut some cork embellishments using EBosser and Dear Lizzy dies. Love love love the hot air balloon.


Another favourite products from Elle's Studio - Alpha stickers. I love the pink and turqouise the most and used them everywhere especially on my PL pages + as mini titles for layouts.



Thanks for looking! XoXo,

sam-sig

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)