Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Layout | Elle's Studio August Kit Reveal & You're My Sunshine

Hello there! I have been really lazy and not keeping up with my blogging schedule. August is my birthday month and things are supposed to be really exciting + lovely for me. Unfortunately, August hasn't been really good for me so far. We started August with Ivan falling sick (fever + cough), one of my dogs (Nut Nut) went for a minor surgery to remove both his anal glands and some family emergencies >_<
But I will still hope for the best! My 30th birthday is only 8 days away and totally have no plan yet. Anyways, August is another crazy month for me with a business trip to China on 26th August. So well, I am just hoping I am better at time management (which means less instagramming, less Youtubes, less doing nonsense) and stay focus!
Elle's Studio August kit was reveal on the 19th monthly (I am a little behind the blog schedule) again this month. This month is one of my favourite kit with lal the cute journalling tags and Project Life cards. 
EllesStudio-AugustKit-01
Here’s a close up peek of what is inside:
EllesStudio-AugustKit-02
And, the awesome die cuts – some are even transparent! These are definitely my fave!!
EllesStudio-AugustKit-03These kits are limited and once they sale out Elle's Studio will not be restocking! Look for a new kit each month on the 10th at 8:00 am PST, and as a special bonus to celebrate launch day, kits will be on sale for $9.99 for today only, regular price after that will be $11.99. These kits can ship first class: shipping for USA residents will start around $2.00 and go up from there, depending on the weight of what is in your cart. For overseas, it will run about $6+ depending on your location.
We also have an exclusive Back-to-School add-on! Check out these fun cork shapes:
EllesStudio-BackToSchoolCork
And, if you are looking for cut files again this month, we have those too! Here’s a peek at what the August cuts look like:
EllesStudio-2014-AugustI didn't feel like making any Project Life pages this month so I scrap 3 layouts instead. I haven't been scrapping much so making layouts is just the easiest creative outlets for me.
And here's the first layout I made using the August kit - and also a happy photo of Ivan woke up in the morning. He normally wakes up all smiley in the morning except there are times (kinda rare though) he would wake up crying with no reason. Babies are weird anyways!


It is just a quick and simple layout with some journaling card and my favourite wood embellishment pieces from Elle's Studio. 




I hope you enjoy my long overdue post and I will post the other two layouts that I made for Elle's Studio in a day or two. And now, go check out other amazing layouts that are posted on the Design Team gallery! Thanks for dropping by!

XoXo,
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)