Sunday, September 21, 2014

Freebies⎪Happiedori & Free Printables for Midori Traveler's Notebook



Hello =) How was your weekend? I have a fairly productive weekend that I went shopping for a few hours, alone. Yes, I truly enjoy shopping alone because I would be able to make decision whether to buy/ not to buy the stuff on my own (without consulting others opinion) quicker and easier. Lol. I am more indecisive when I have friends or hubs tag along with me. 

My awesome cousin-in-law bought this cute Kate Spade bag for my big 30 =) She said this bag has my name written all over so it is a must to get for me. I am so blessed and love how the huge bow pattern on the bag matches the Kate Space gold clips perfectly.


I went to Kikki K to grab some stationeries, went to Typo to get some pens and Made With Love to grab some scrapbooking supplies. Its been two months since I shop for scrapbooking supplies and even my hubs said I should go shop for some new arrivals. lol. I also got to meet up with my girlies for quick lunch. Nothing beats having some me-time and being away from work (and baby) once in a while. After being a mommy for 18 months, I do love spending time with my toddler who never fails to amaze me, I also need a tiny bit of me-time once in a while.


Here's a pic to show some of the goodies I got over the weekends - gifts from girlies and a bit of my shopping haul. I actually have more, was too lazy to take photo of everything ;P


I recently obsessed with Midori Traveler's Notebook and also love making my own version of Fauxdori (i.e. Happiedori). I have been making a bunch of these for friends and also custom orders. I seriously couldn't believe that I actually made over 100 of Happiedori (together with my dad) within 3 weeks time. YEs, and yes, every Happiedori that you guys & girls ordered are handmade with love by me & my dad ;) And I also love the unique color combination that the customers picked that never failed to inspire me.


Here's the close-up of the cute little heart charm that I included in all the Happiedori that I made. Me and my mother-in-law found this cute charms from a shop in Petaling Street. 



Just a random notebook that I found on my dad's work desk and that reminds me that - my #stationeryaddict actually came from my lovely dad. He always like to go to stationery shop or book store to pick up really good quality pen and pencils, and always carry a little notebook with him to jot down his sketch and ideas. He is a carpenter and does some interior design sketching for customers too. And I am so proud of my dad because he self-learn how to draw interior design sketch + KDMax software on his own. He is currently using a Mark's notebook that I gave my mum and took over by dad to use as his daily notebook.


To thank everyone who has been so supportive towards my little shop, and to celebrate my 17000 Instagram followers milestone, I have a free printable to share with you here. Before you download the printables, please leave some love for my lovely IG friend @abshanghai (Arlyna) or her website to download the cute printables for personal sized planners. She is the one who designs and share this Midori Traveler's Notebook (regular sized) printables for free. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think of these printables / show me links of how you use them!

Free Printables for Midori Traveler's Notebook:
September 2014
October 2014

>> All you need to do is to print this front and back, cut off the excess on both sides, fold into half and bind them with staplers or rubber band. Easy PEasy!
I will try to make a tutorial / video to show you how to bind the printables soon. Hopefully it will not take me more than a week to blog about this =P

P.S. Do remember to drop by my little shop to see the new planners that are available for preorders now ;)


And this is a multipurpose stationery pouch that you can use to as pen case to keep all your stationery supplies on the go, or use it as travel wallet to keep your passports, ticket stubs and receipts, and it also fits the Hobonichi Techo in A6 sized perfectly! Go grab it here >> 


Happy planning!

XoXo,
Sam

4 comments:

  1. Love the anecdote about your dad! So sweet! ;)
    And I'm so happy that I've purchased that multiporposed stationery pouch! It's lovely!
    xx
    @carladetaboada

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME POST! More because I love looking at your stationery goodies... so drooling over your goodies! And a BIG BIG BIG thank you for the plug about the printables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaa...lucky me found your blog. I love agenda so much.....and hello to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh i like The planner but i can not open it TT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)