Friday, December 5, 2014

Layouts | School Day *Evalicious*

Hello there! Today I have my first Inspiration post for the new term of Evalicious Design Team. One of my favourite products from Shop Evalicious would be their puffy stickers! So I decided to create a layout with lots and lots of puffy stickers.


It's been a while since I have create any layout with more than one photo. So this 4 mini photos layout  is definitely something new and fun for me! I paint the background with some water-colour brush strokes then added some machine stitching to create a banner / garland.


I used a couple of school pictures of my toddler and use them as part of the garland. I printed 4 photos in a 4x6 photo paper so the photo is really tiny.


I love stitching the puffy stickers / alphabet letters with sewing machine because I always worry that the   stickers might fall off one day. *It's just me, LOL*


I also painted the wood veneer with water-colour to match it to the puffy stickers and layout. I hope you will be inspired making a layout using some of your favourite Shop Evalicious goodies. Thanks for dropping by!

XoXo,
Sam

Evalicious Products Used:

         




3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)