Monday, January 9, 2012

Wedding Vows

Just wondering how did you preserve the precious memory of your wedding vows?

My very first french manicure. 

Our wedding mascot crochet by my aunt, Michelle. Thanks a heap for the lovely wedding prezzies!

Here's my layout for my ROM (registration of marriage) in Putrajaya back in September. Time flies huh? I am a Mrs for slightly more than 4 months...

The shimmer paper was bought ages ago. I am not a big fans of RED but this background was chosen as I <3 polka dots and I personally think the background matches my tailor-made cheongsam very well. Too much of red?

Random tear a heart shape as embellishment and added some sequin ribbons that I bought from Daiso

Love the stickers by Bella Blvd. I think it's from Sophisticates by STEPHANIE.

I stamped our initials on the dimensional hearts by Pebbles Inc.

The wooden butterflies were bought from some random gift shops in Nilai, M'sia.
I think I will never have enough of thickers especially those Foam letter stickers & Amy Tangerine's line. 

Supplies used: Shimmer paper, dimensional hearts by Pebbles Inc, stickers (Sophisticates by STEPHANIE) by Bella Blvd and AC thickers (ERIC - Foam stickers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)