Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Can Read Too!

Ohh... It's 1st of March today. Time flies isn't it? How did you celebrate 29/2 which is once every 4 years? We were talking about how unique this date is during our scrapbooking workshop and I suddenly realized the Facebook notification will only show the 29th/Feb birthday boys & girls once every 4 years. That means their FB wall will only be flooded with birthday messages & greetings in a leap year.


I am sharing another layout made to using Creative Scrappers' Sketch #197. Again, I love this single-photo sketch. hehehe. I am scrapping a picture of my ANOTHER dog - Happy girl who is a truly daddy's girl. Follow daddy everywhere and can never sleep soundly when daddy is not at home.  Pardon me for keep scrapping pictures of dogs as I have 8 dogs back in Malaysia (5 with mum & 3 with in-laws). 

Awesome sketch by Creative Scrappers. Working on a layout with sketch really expedite the whole crafting process although I am really a SLOW scrapper.

Here's my take on the layout. 
Fall in love with the Bazzil Basics Paper - Newspaper when I saw it at our LSS. The texture and color is so  similar to the actual newspaper! I have also use the new Echo Park This & That (both Charming & Graceful) in this LO. I picked up the Charming collection kit yesterday at LSS, and to my own surprise, I am a girl who absolutely adores PINK but i prefer the 'Charming' line more than the 'Graceful' line for these papers. Use the polka dots as the layered background as the main color in the picture is Red, White, Brown & Green, so the color of the polka dots matched perfectly.

The bobbin made this a bulky layout although not much layering done here.

Added Date on top to make it more like a newspaper ;P

This is Happy girl reading newspaper together-gather with daddy, don't you think she is clever?

 And the new AC Thickers is just so cute here! It looks sort of like doodling with marker pens. The overall LO is of neutral color scheme but the Thickers really brought a splash of color to this layout. Added the star-shaped epoxy sticker on the no.3 as Happy girl is now 3 years old.

I just found out this cute blog - tinynatt.blogspot.com is doing a giveaway. Who doesn't want this Dear Lizzy date stamp? *Waving hand in the air* Click here for more info.

I am gonna continue crafting, scrapping & crocheting as much as I can (as if there is NO TOMORROW) before I start work next Monday. Thank for looking. XoXo.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a super fun layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....I LOVE this page!! So sweet. Thanks for your comment on MY blog. :) Love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)