Thursday, May 3, 2012

Congratulations Dude

Oh gosh... just realized I have not been blogging & posting updates for almost 3 weeks. I haven't been scrapping much too. But no worries, I have been smash*ing faithfully every weekend, recording my daily life. I shall share the recent updates on my Smash* during the weekend.

A friend of mine requested a 'Congratulations On Your Graduation' card for his brother who is studying is OZ for a master degree. I am very good with doing boy cards but at least I tried. >_<

Used mainly MME Follow Your Heart for this card. Want this guy-card to be as CAS (clean & simple) as it could be. Love working with Paper Smooches stamps.

Love the cloud stamps from Studio Calico. And I <3 <3 the Versa Fine Blue Lagoon + Prima Chalk Ink Teal Damask here. The kites at the bottom left says: You Fly You Soar.

I asked my friend if I could use the cute envelope that I got from a hotel during my Taiwan trip as I super love the airmail border. Looking a bit vintage here. There is this Hotel Green Peak's address on the envelope.  Hotel Green Peak is one of the hotels I stayed during my TaiPei trip. I guess my friend's brother gonna have a huge surprise as he might be thinking how the heck he has someone to send me a snail-mail from Taiwan.

Super sleepy after my 3 hours shopping trip at LSS with my scrappy (or rather crappy) friend this evening. I will definitely share more on the cards that I have made recently and updates on my Smash* this weekend. *Promise* =) and please stay tuned! Night night everyone here!


1 comment:

  1. oh! Lovely envelope there! Love the polka dot clouds too.

    You've been missed lah! Gone for so long...

    Anyway, talking about LSS shopping, i totally missed out on the $5 6x6 paper pad PM was having last week. =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)