Thursday, December 13, 2012

Feels Like Carrie Bradshaw

This is the decor on one of my 2x2 Expedit Shelf. This is where we normally keep our keys, coins and bits of stuff from pockets. I saw this paper roll christmas tree from our LSS and was inspired to make a mini-version for our home. Now that with the wreath on the door and a mini Xmas tree, it feels more like December now =)

Lucky me... after doing my daily chores, I would be spending time at my craft area and start scrapping layouts or making cards. My scrapbook stash has grown exponentially and it simply couldn't my spending if I don't spend more time scrapping and crafting. And I am also worried that when the baby is out, I would be coping with baby and have no scrappy time. Any tips for this mum-to-be? 

So here's another layout of mine. Loving the pictures of me and my sister in law, taken by my brother. We were out shopping for their wedding stuff in Singapore and they were totally amazed by the awesome Silhouette Cameo. They came up with plenty of wedding reception decor ideas using those silhouette cut files and then I ordered another Cameo for them without much hesitation. 

This is just the 3rd layout using Studio Calico November kit: Sock Hock & Poodle Skirt. I started painting the white card stock with the leftover acrylic paint for my Xmas Canvas and build my layering from there.

Glitter alphas make me feel like a Hollywood celeb!

Banners & sewing. Now that I could sew in a relatively straighter line. hehe.

TFL. Do leave me a comment so that I could visit your blog too! And Happy Friday! Xoxo.


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)