Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love You To The Moon & Back (Baby Version)

Hello there! I am back with another layout again. Call me a scrap machine!  *LoL* I am addicted to scrapbooking so much and can't wait to scrap those precious photos of my baby boy. So I decided to sacrifice an hour of my sleep to scrap another layout. I feel really good to be able to scrap and document the precious photo of him almost immediately. And all thanks to my brother who took awesome photos of him. And big big thanks to my super-mom who helps taking care of Ivan while I could eat, sleep & scrap in peace. *blessed*

A very simple layout again (as I don't have much sleeping to sacrifice anyway!). Just cut some cute patterned papers from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection and layer + machine-stitched. Then I also added some Amy Tangerine ' Yes, Please' and Dear Lizzy '5th & Frolic' stickers as embellishment and I am done with a quickie layout.

This is my 5th projects using 'Love You To The Moon And Back' as title. I still can't get over the cuteness of this lovely phrase. This is a journalling card from Pebbles. I stamped some phrase messily using the Dear Lizzy roller phrase stamp to add some interest.

Just keep layering some stickers as embellishment. Loving the Foxy boy sticker <3

Finally I spent 5 minutes to add some machine stitching before I glue everything down. I didn't have any baby-themed papers but Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm is just perfect for baby boy layout. I think that's because Elizabeth Kartchner herself is expecting a baby boy! That's why ;) 

That's all for this layout. I am so ambitious that I want to make a mini album for those cute photos of Ivan. Hopefully I can get it done when Ethan is around this weekend and I could have spent longer time to scrap. Thanks for looking and thanks thanks thanks for all the sweet words. XoXo.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your mother adores looking after him and your brother probably wants to photograph him all the time :). This truly is a beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This layout is darling and your baby is soo cute! Oh and btw you are pretty awsome for scrapping after just having your lil guy! I always enjoy seeing your posts on instagram. Welcome to the club! Tha "Mommy" Club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SamSam,
    I'm from Germany and today I found your Blog through Ninas Blog. I've got a question: Where did you get this lovely Paper "love you to the moon and back"? I can't found this anywhere. Could you please answer about my Email: nadl-sunshine@web.de

    thanks a million
    Nadine

    PS. I love your LO and I wish you a wonderful time with your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)