Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Layout⎪ Today We... *About A Boy*

This layout is inspire by Dear Lizzy roller stamp with the quote 'today we...' and also the challenge by About A Boy which is to create a layout with the colors of red, white & blue. Red isnt the usual color that I would pick for my projects so this is quite a challnge to me.

Here's my take: A layout with hint of red & blue ;)


I have created at least 5~6 projects using Lucky Charm collection and still have quite a number of papers left. I love the title TODAY WE... as this picture bascally captured the daily things we do. Sometimes we read, we play with flash cards,, tummy time, sing & dance, watch nursery rhymes, laugh and cry together. I want to document all the precious moments with photo and even video. 

I pulled out all the embellishments and die cut in Blue & Red then stack them under or around the photo. Love this cute photo of Ivan who stared at the girl in the flash card in a funny expression. I couldn't help giggle whenever I see this picture. 

I also added some Amy Tangerine die cut and puffy stickers in my stash. Those puffy stickers are so cute that I wanna hoard them all!

Do hop over About A Boy challenge blog to check out the rest of the Red/White/Blue layout by other ladies. I hope you do play along with us! Thanks for looking, XoXo!
sam-sig

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, and beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam!

    I love those layouts. They are beautiful. I just read your profile on Crate Paper's blog and wanted to tell you how much I like your project life spread. I don't usually really like Project Life, because, pretty often, they look like a bunch of cards and pictures put next to each other. They don't have that ''scrapbooking'' feeling to them. But yours do! You are doing an awesome job and don't worry about it being bulky, it is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)