Friday, January 10, 2014

Layout⎪All About Rainbow *Elle's Studio*

Hello all! My very first projects for Elle's Studio went live today ! Do drop by to check out the Design Team gallery and also the awesome January 2014 kit. Love love love all the pastel colour in the kit and that totally inspire me to make a few rainbow colour pages. Here's the link: January Exclusive kit & the coordinated stamp set. To see all the products used, click here.



Today I am sharing two of my layouts for Elle's Studio, using a lot of Cameron and Penelope collection - featuring rainbow colour (which is also inspired by Wilna's Art Class 2 workshop).

Here's the first layout that I have done a lot of journalling about my 9-month-old. I jotted down the random facts of Ivan on the 1,2,3,4 journalling spot. The journalling spots are cut-ups from a piece of 4x6 journalling cards from Cameron collection. I wanted to use the card so much but realise the orientation doesn't fit my vertical photo so I cut it up. Then I added colour coordinated die cuts and tags to each of the journalling spots. This is definitely one of the way to encourage me to be brave and journal more on my layouts!

Facts 1

Facts 2

Facts 3

Facts 4

I have too much journalling for this layout. So I journal some fun facts of his at the bottom of the page too.

Facts 5


And here's the second layout that was totally inspired by Wilna's use of gelatos and also gesso.I wanted a colourful yet subtle background instead of my normal (kinda boring) plain white card stock background. And definitely love how it turned out to be. Will definitely do this again and again in the future. I also added a pop of orange colour to the left of the page because a need some eye-catching elements.

Happy Moment 1

Happy Moment 2

Happy Moment 3

Happy Moment 4

Happy Moment 5



Which rainbow layout do you prefer? Be sure to drop by Elle's Studio Design Team gallery for more inspiration! I will share two more pages of my Project Life 2013 that I made for Elle's Studio tomorrow! Stay tuned!

sam-sig

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Sam!!! I love all the small details on the first page and the background on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful and happy style :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fantastic your layouts ! congrats again on making the Elle's Studio DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic background work! Awesome layering as well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)