Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Updates⎪Hello Evalicious!

Some of you probably have seen this on my Instagram few weeks ago. I got picked as part of the Design Team for Shop Evalicious. Thank you Shi Ying for informing me - she has been checking Shop Evalicious blog and saw this news before I even knew it. I told ya, I almost jump in excitement in a bus when ShiYing whatsapp me to inform me (as I was taking midnight coach from Kuala Lumpur back to Singapore). Thank you again for all the sweet words + thanks Eve for picking me as part of this amazing team!


2 weeks later I received my first happy mail from Eve! Another round of happy dance! I quickly open up the mail and fill it up in my wooden box. I am loving all these puffy stickers, stamps, flair badges and tags! 


First up, puffy stickers! I love stickers! Easy-peasy, just stick them every where, on my planner, notebook, iPhone, layouts or Project Life pages. I can even stuck them down on Ivan's forehead lol ;)


Another love - shaped paper clips! I have been obsessed with paper clips since I started using my planners. I used them as  bookmarks too!


Flair badges - The deer, the map, the love phrases - what is not to love? 
p.s. it is so hard to photo flair badges nicely and minus the glare! I have tried my best here >_<


Tags tags tags! I love cutting these cute tags and layer them on my layouts or simply tuck them behind the photo! Awesome for layering or as embellishments!


Do drop by Shop Evalicious to check out these goodies! I am not off to create something with these yummilicious goodies!

XoXo
sam-sig

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You will have a bunch of FUN with these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)