Friday, November 14, 2014

Layout | My Art Journal Pages + Selfie *LoraBailora*

Hello people, I had a good news that I shared on my instagram a while ago ;)


YEs yes, I am one of the DT girl for Lora Bailora Design Team. I am so proud to be on this crazily talented team. Laura is a sweet Spanish girl who designs her own line of stamps and embellishments. I started follow her on her Instagram ages ago when I started instagram, say 2 years ago. I am always in awe with her talents and cute designs. So you guess I was literally  jumping in joy when she emailed me to invite me to join her amazing team. I love stamps as they are perfect for scrapbooking, card making, project life and also for planning purpose, plus they don't take up a whole lot of space which I could hoard them forever! LOL.

p.s. I also have a thing for Spanish as my hubs used to learn Spanish and stayed there for 6 months ;) So whenever someone commented Spanish on my instagram feed, he will translate the comments for me.


Here's one of my art journaling using the geometric stamp.This page was to journal something bad happened and I spoke to one my good friend (DIYFish) on Facebook about it. Can't thank her enough for her words of wisdom so I decided to pair these cute triangles in the Geometric stamp set with her words of wisdom: No matter what you do, how good you are, you can NEVER please everyone. So true and i just have to learn being perfect + stop stressing myself out. I stamped the various sizes and patterns of triangles using Versa Color cube. I have these cute little ink cubes in almost all the shades and keep them all in 2 boxes of Ferrero Rocher box. 


Next up would be scrapbook page that I made the quilt-inspired background with Geometric stamp set again. I can't seem to get enough of the cute triangle patterns yet. I stamped rows and rows of chevron triangles on 1/2 pieces of white card stock to have a balanced background. I like that the left side of the background is crazily colourful and the right side has pretty white space. I love how the white space balance out the rainbow triangles and help drawing your eyes to the background instead. This is a photo of me and my boy during his very first Zoo trip. On a side note, we were so excited to bring him to see the real lion but when we reach the lion den, the lions were all taking nap.ZZZzzz. And we wanted to bring him to see elephants instead but little boy was way past his nap time and started getting grumpy and yawning all the way. So we went home without visiting the elephants. Anyways, I am hoping to go to the zoo again and I am sure he could benefit a lot from seeing the REAL ANIMALS than seeing them on Youtube =)



Remember to check out Laura's etsy store to get her stamps and embellishments here. She has such a cute little store!

Alrighty, I am sure you could tell I am pretty crazy about triangles right now, don't ask me why ;) I hope you enjoy looking at my pages and you have a great day!
Thanks again for dropping by!

XoXo,
Sam

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! The triangles are so nice and I really like that selfie of you and your son. I haven't tried VersaColor yet and am going to place an order on Monday for a few colours. What do you think of the quality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love that picture of you and your son - it's so cute! I also just love your sense of colour and design - those art journal pages are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)