Thursday, February 16, 2012

Artful Delight February Sketch Challenge: 1...2...Down

Artful Delight has a fabulous sketch for February Sketch Challenge which is designed by their Delightful designer, Abby. Hrm.... it's been a while I have been scrapping more than 1 photo in a single layout. 




Here's my take on the sketch. 
Scrapping photos of my sleepy head - Peanut. Been wanting to scrap these cute photos for the longest time and this sketch is just perfect for these. This is a very simple layout but I spent quite some time looking for the suitable embellishments.

Tucking in the journalling behind the photos. I have a thing for hidden-but-not-so-hidden journalling nowadays. 

Buttons and more colorful buttons. The circle shapes are just super adorable huh?

This is how the back of my layout looks like.

Okay.. I have something to confess. The frugal me always cut out the centre of the pattern paper when I am layering card stock on the pattern paper. I can then save the smaller sized pattern paper for cards or maybe other projects. Do you do this as well? hehehe =)

That's all. TaTa!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, fabulous LO!! I don't do that to my pattern paper but I have heard of others doing it. It is an awesome idea, though. I might have to try....make my paper go a long way. :-)

    Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leanne, thanks for visiting my blog! I am a paper hoarder and recently I am very into card making after ordering the stamps from you. I am thinking saving the trimmed paper for cards or maybe use it as paper stripes in the future.

    btw, you are really quick in visiting all the blog that join the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, this is just way too cute!!! I love the paper-clipped layers, so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Artful Delight this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Peanut is a cutie! I enjoyed your interpretation of Abby's sketch. I am so glad you joined us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)