Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Fruitful Week

It's been a crazy + busy + messy week this week. 
Crazy: Crazy with trainings & zillions of e-modules for financial products to be completed.
Busy: I had 2 exam this week and yay! I was super lucky to pass both exams. 
Messy: It's a happy mail week. I have finally received my Paper Smooches stamps sets from US after waiting for 2 weeks. I was so worried that the stamps might get lost in the mail or end up in another country =P And my coffee table (cum scrapping table) is in a big mess. Scraps, stamps, inks, papers were all over the place and I hate scrapping on a messy table!

More exams mean I barely have time for  my scrapping therapy. I only managed to squeeze in some odd times to complete 3 CAS (Clean & Simple design) cards for hubby & friends. I am praying real hard my job will not be too demanding and take up much of my scrapping time in the future. 


 ❤  ❤  ❤ from Ethan. 
Having macaroons brighten up my day. I was down for fever for almost 3 days. >_< Why do I fall sick easily? 
p.s.: My macaroons are not those happy pastel colors like pink, green and purple because I picked all the chocolate & caramel flavor. That's why all the macaroons are either in brown or beige color. But they are super Yummy!

I fall in love with this Paper Smooches Zoo Crew stamps right away when I saw the Hippo & Giraffe. It's funny but there was time when I can never differentiate a kangaroo & a giraffe. Call me nuts! 

I have to confess... I have a thing for bee. This is from Paper Smooches Giddy Bugs set.Another CAS card for Ethan. him to bits. Must make a card for him after he has paid for my sky-high scrapbooking bills right?
Oh by the way, the picture for this card was taking outdoor thus the super nice color! I don't even have to push up the ISO and natural lighting is so perfect that I don't have to do any photoshopping / touching-up. I think I will definitely take more pictures of my project under natural light in the future.

Putting my brand new Paper Smooches Vegtastic stamp to good use. I am entering this card for CAS-ual Fridays : CFC45 The Bold & The Beautiful. Added the black frame as I feel something is missing after this card is completed. Hope the pastel background & ribbon + black frame do qualify for this challenge. 

Do click here to find out more on their fun weekly challenge & their DT call too!

This Ketchup card is for my bestie - Lynn. It's been a while since we ketchup. I miss her dearly! I am gonna post this to her office tomorrow & I hope this surprise card would make her day when she receives it. And ya... the crochet tomato is going with the ketchup card too. The tomato looked like it was sitting on the flying carpet in the mail! hahaha =) Who doesn't love the checkered tomatoes? 

Thanks for looking & have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the little tomatoes :-) Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!! you are enabling me!!!!! again!!! your fault again!!!!!! aiks... not the stamps *O* so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so adorable - I love all the fun patterns and bright colors. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards rock! Love the mix of elements and papers :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)