Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm So Thankful @ 18 Week

Yay! Finally I have completed an LOs during one of my sleepless nights. My first time doing an LOs featuring my baby bump and yea, i know, more to come as I have at least 20 more weeks to go. I have so many crafty plans journal this wonderful journey.


November is Thanksgiving month but we don't celebrate this in Malaysia & Singapore. It's always good to be thankful right? So I have came up with this thankful-themed LOs. This LOs used mainly the supplies from Studio Calico October Main kit: Roller Rink and also some scraps laying around my desk. 

 Some close up of the LOs:


I am still pretty much in love with the Hello speech bubble from Studio Calico. I love how the turquoise turn out on the kraft paper.

Do you notice the gold glitter splatter? I am so thrilled on how sparkling it turn out to be. Watch the tutorial on Swiss Girl Design here. Simple but messy. My desk is always covered with glitter after this.


Notice some sewing n stitching on the LOs? Just because I finally took out my good ol' sewing machine and make good use of it. But I still can't sew a straight line yet. lols

This is the little tag i tucked under one of the picture. This pic is over-exposed, but I'm loving the background. 

Oh by the way, since I have got nothin' better to do nowadays, might as well join some scrapbook challenges right? I am entering the layout for Color Me Scrappy Challenge #16. I hope my LOs matches the turquoise color scheme as shown below.




Something random here: I was using my dad's Nikon DSLR to take pics so that I could decide whether I should add a DSLR to my baby shopping list. You need a good and reliable camera to capture those awesome moments, don't you? *wink* I am using this Sigma wide angle lens and the layout looks kinda distorted when I tried to take picture without zooming in. lols. So much more to learn here.

Just in case you are wondering, this is my new crafty friend. Someone who be with me through thick and thin, ups and down, warm and cold whenever I am crafting. He basically follow me every where while I am at home. 


Another random pics of my backyard. I need a gardener! and those herbs are dying and grasses are growing like nobody business. I am checking wiki & eHow on how to take care of those fragile herbs. 

p.s. if you observe the LOs closely, you will know the gender of the baby that I'm expecting ;) 

Thanks for dropping by. Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Great job with the color and congratulations on the baby bump! Thanks for paying along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man.. you have a backyard. envy envy ...

    hope your pregnancy is going on well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design! Such a wonderful layout! And congrats on your pregnancy - blessings to you!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your pregnancy! Pretty layouts and all that work you had put in your layout is amazing! Beautiful way to document the preggy journey :D
    ** Lovely furkids ***

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)