Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sneaks⎪Citrus Twist Kits - June



Whoops... I am a tad late to the party. It was Citrus Twist Kits June Sneak day a few days ago.  Between the 1st through the 11th, check out the CTK blog to see what the DT girls have done with their June kits.  If you leave a comment and/or a guess at what you think are in the kits, then you get entered to win a gift certificate to the CTK store.

"Boardwalk" Main Kit

Oh I love those cork stickers and the summery colored pattern papers.

 Project Life Kit "Sunshine Day"

Could you spot the cute exclusive stamp set? It is designed by one of our DT girls - Jen Boumis. How I wish she start making alpha stamps with her hand writing.

Add-On "Charming"--$26.50

I could see myself using those grey sentiment stickers everywhere on my project!

Stamp Add-On "Endless Summer"--$3.00

Love this stamp set!

Embellie Kit "Ferris Wheel"--$15.50


Pattern Paper Kit "Hello Summer"--$7.95


Alright, I am going back to work on my project life spreads using all these summery goodies now!

1 comment:

  1. I look out for your projects, I think they are stunning :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)