Friday, December 20, 2013

Project Life⎪Week 48 & 49 *Citrus Twist Kits*

Hello there! Today I am sharing my Pocket Life Week 48 & 49 using December PL Kit - Shine. This is a photo-heavy blog post as I am showing two weekly pages here. And here's my week 49 using only December Pocket Life kit, and only sneak in a few thickers from my stash.

PL Week 49 1

PL Week 49 2

PL Week 49 3

I still have 5 weeks worth of PL to catch up when I was documenting my Week 49. So again, simplicity is the key to keep it updated, or more on get my PL pages done. I am hoping I could finish all my 52 weeks by end of December despite having a busy month! Wish me luck! My Week 49 title card is pretty simple, heat embossed the word 'WEEK' using Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp and added Thickers (From November kit) + the CTK exclusive wood veneer. Sprinkled some crystal dots and enamel dots, added machine stitching and call it done. 

PC111341

This photo is merry & bright, the stickers from the kit is just perfect!

PC111343

Can you believe we still have 3 more weeks to go for year 2013? I didn't have many photos for this week so I made another title card using Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp. It is now available at CTK store. Grab them and when you order your kit ok? I heat embossed the phrase ' 49 weeks down' with white embossing powder on a piece of white card stock then added a splash of colors with Gelatos. If you do not have gelatos, you can use watercolor too.

PC111344

I lines up the stars, wood chips and feather cut-outs on the right hand side of the photo. I think it is so random but cute!

PC111345

PC111347

And here's my Week 48, using December Pocket Life Kit and also added some 3x4 cards from Project Life Midnight edition. I want to show you how I stamp the dates with Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamp here and the dates look so different from my usual roller date stamp. 

PL Week 48 1

PL Week 48 2

PL Week 48 3

Love the Studio Calico hand stitched journaling card that came in the kit.

PC111355

Stamping dates in the labels is so fun! 

PC111356

PC111357

PC111360

Thanks for looking. XoXo

1 comment:

  1. I really love your colorful pages! It makes me happy to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)