Friday, January 3, 2014

Layout⎪Hello 2013 *Write Click Scrapbook*

Happy new year everyone! I hope you have a blessed 2014 ahead!

Whoopsie! December has been a really busy month for me and I totally forgot to schedule this blog post to be posted on 1st of January. Here's my layout for Write Click Scrapbook January gallery with the theme 'The Times'. I was stumped when I saw the theme is 'the times' and have no idea what to scrap and what was it about. So I decided to pick the most important photo of the year - the moment my precious baby came to the world safely. And guess what? I have been scrapping hundreds photos of my boy since he was born till now (including the photo in layouts, mini albums and Project life, hundreds is understated), but i have never scrapped this very first photo of Ivan.

So here's the layout: using Citrus Twist Kits November kit. Using purple colour that I hardly use for any of my project after I have been inspired by Jessica's layout that used Purple brilliantly. Her layout made me look at purple in a different way. I started this layout with more purple but ended up with more pink instead. Still loving how it turned out =) Using Black & White photo definitely give me more freedom in picking colours of my papers and embellies.

WaiSam_wcs_2014_1_2013

I distress the stickers from Crta Bella - Wild Flower collection with white distress paint.

PC251449

PC251446

The title HELLO is stamped with Kellie's Stamp that I won from an Instagram giveaway few months ago.

PC251448

I will share with you on the One Little Word that I picked for year 2014 in the next post (hopefully). Stay tuned! Have a great weekend ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the way you used those colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)