Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Project Life ⎪ Week 6 *Elle's Studio*


Hello! The Design Team girls on Elle's Studio gallery went live yesterday. Do drop by to check out the awesome projects by all the DT girls at the Design Team Gallery. Click here to get your Elle's Studio February kit and the new collections - Everyday Moments, Good Times & Love You More.

Inspired by Cathy Vee from The Crafter's Studio, whom has made bunch of PL cards with stamped image and neon pink water-colour PL cards, I decided to make a set of valentine themed PL cards with my Hero Arts Neon Ink. I am sure I could put these cards to my everyday moment pages too. Will show you how I use some of these cards in a mini album on 14 Feb ;) So Stay tuned!

P1271667

P1271668

This is my favourite card of all! Maybe I could create a patterned papers using this ombre colour tone too. 

P1271669

And here's my Week 6 Project Life spread using mainly Elle's Studio February kit. This is not exactly my Week 6 but to keep my PL as up to date as possible, I just work on one or two cards everyday. This might be my go-to strategy to complete my PL 2014, who knows?

PL Week 5 1


PL Week 5 2

I placed the circle tags in such a way that it looks like I am hanging them on a piece of string to create a garland. 

PL Week 5 3

My current fave: Layering and layering with a lot of stamping ;)

PL Week 5 4

PL Week 5 5

We made a trip to IKEA to get a couch. And my dad ended up buying a tonnes of toys for Ivan! Love this photo of them playing their new toys on the rug.

PL Week 5 6

Thanks for looking, XoXo ;)

sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)