Monday, April 7, 2014

Layout⎪Proud Moment *Made With Love*

Do you remember I posted some Prima Marketing Quick Dry Chalk Edgers (the teal one) and Resist Chalk Edger a while ago? I had so many of these and I decided to update the ink swatch chart. These chalk ink edgers are available at Made With Love Singapore.


And this place would be my Rainbow Heaven, if only I could bring home all these paints, enamel dots and mediums. Made With Love is gonna have a Medium Madness Day on 12th April, do remember to click here to check on the sign up details.

This is what I got from Made With Love this month, my DT kit and also me stocking up on adhesive crazily. And did I mention I have gotten a WeRMemoryKeepers tab punch too?


This week sketch inspiration layout is by yours truly. I was browsing Citrus Twist Kits blog for some sketch inspiration and fell in love with this. I love how the layering and weight is placed on the upper part of the layout and the bottom is just white space.



This is what I created after being inspired by the sketch:

I scrapped this photo of Ivan upon completing his one-year-old class at Shichida. He was holding his weekly homework folder proudly. I keep the layering super busy, with a lot of layers, chipboard, and also background with stencils.



I dated the layout with Pebbles Inc Roller Date Stamp and also heat embossed with Versamark & Ranger Embossing Powder in Orange.



Just gotta love these enamel dots and the flair badge from Pretty Little Studio.




All the supplies are listed below and could be found at Made With Love! Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
Papers - American Crafts, Echo Park Paper
Embellishments - Puffy stickers (American Crafts), Enamel dots (American Crafts), Chipboard stickers (Basic Grey), American Crafts Thickers, Alpha sticker (Studio Calico), Flair Badges (Pretty Little Studio), 
Others - Roller Date Stamp (Pebbles), Versamark, Ranger Embossing Powder - Orange, Tim Holtz Distress Paints, Teresa Collins Designs Stencil, Adhesive (Beacon & Kokuyo DotLiner)

sam-sig

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)