Today I am back with a layout that I made for Made With Love, with a simple challenge. Firstly, I would like to show you 3 of my favourite things whenever I create. Okay, three seems too little and I am sure I have like hundreds of favourite things, or maybe everything from scrapbook store. After spending hours picking my supplies, I narrow down my list to these three:
1. Puffy stickers! the puffier the better ;P and also enamel dots
2. Vellum Die Cuts
3. Distress Paints
Okay okay, I know there are four here, but I just want to group puffy stickers and enamel dots together.
And here's what I created with the supplies mentioned above, heavily inspired by Wilna's recent video. I wanted to have colour paints over the black patterned paper from Amy Tangerine which is totally opposite from what Wilna made in her video.
I started typing the quote on my Silhouette Studio using the font CoCoGoose and arrange the alignment and cut it on a piece of smooth white card stock. Paint the rainbow colour using Distress Paints and layer it over a piece of black patterned paper from May Tangerine PlusOne collection. I love that distress paints are thick and vibrant, and it doesn't make the paper buckle at all.
Once I am done, I printed really small photos (3 photo in a piece of 4x6 photo paper) and lay it above the title. Added some vellum die cuts, enamel dots, puffy stickers and die cut that I made with eBosser + Cas-ual Friday dies then I am good to go.
During busy days, I really love how a quick + simple layout turn out to be.
And now more details about the challenge + giveaway:
1. Take a photo of your project (be it old or new layout) using one of the favourite supplies that I have mentioned above.
2. Post it on Instagram and hashtag #mwldtchallenge @madewithlovesg
3. You Instagram profile has to be public + you must be living in Singapore.
4. A winner will be pick from all the IG entries on 26 May 2014.
Have fun and all the best!