Friday, June 20, 2014

Layout⎪Sequin Pockets and XoXo *Evalicious*


Hello lovelies! This is my last layout two share on Shop Evalicious blog for this DT term. So much love for their stamps and puffy stickers! 

Before I started making my layouts, I decided to make some sequin pockets using some of the Evalicious stamp sets. To view my full tutorial on how to make sequin pockets, click here. They are so easy make that you can make a bunch of this under an hour or so.


There is no secret that I love all the Evalicious stamps and always try to incorporate as many stamp as possible into my layouts. And here's a happy layout that I have used a lot of stamps:


I heat embossed the stamp image using my heat gun and white embossing powder on a piece of white card stock. Then I wet the card stock and added Peerless Watercolor to create my own background. I am loving the subtle effect that the stamp imaged show through.


More close-up of the background can be seen here:



Thanks for looking!

XoXo,
sam-sig

Supplies used:


1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love those pockets you made and the watercolors on your layout are so light and fresh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)