Saturday, September 13, 2014

Layouts | Special Request From The Hubs *Elle's Studio*

As I was browsing my photo gallery on my phone while missing our little one in KL (as we were on a business trip in Shanghai), I show hubs a pic of him and Ivan in Singapore Zoo. Isn't this photo the cutest that would worth a a million dollar when Ivan grow up in the future?


The hubs was asking why didn't I scrap this photo into a 12x12 layout? Hahahah… That i just because I haven't been scrapping much lately + didn't keep up with scrapping my recent photos.

I want the photo and the title to be the main focal point of the layout, So I didn't add much embellishments to the page. I just like the page as it is. Repeating the title 3 times using Elle's Studio Letter & Number stickers and adding a few tags from the September kit. Still loving how the layout and photo go so well with all the minimal embellies.


Repeatinf the title 3 times using  3 different colours of Elle's Studio Letter & Number stickers, on a piece of ruffle paper by American Crafts.



Sprinkle some sequins and added a few paint splatter. Ta-dah. A simple layout that would melt my heart every time I look at it. Thanks for looking. Do remember to check out the Elle's Studio DT gallery for more awesome inspiration.

XoXo,
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)