Monday, February 23, 2015

Layouts | He Said...


Hello lovelies! Today I have a love-themed layout to share with you since February is the <3 month. I decided not to pressurise myself with making Project Life pages this year, so I focus more on scrapping 12x12 layouts and mini albums. Sometimes I also do some art journaling when inspiration strikes.

Here's a layout that I doodles some hearts on a piece of white card stock using Neocolors, then decorate each little doodled heart with puffy stickers and stamps. I am obsessed with all the Shop Evalicious puffy stickers and have you seen those new arrivals that are gonna be in the shop in March / April? 


This basically is how my little one give me buggies everyday so I use this banner stamp to mark the day. In love with this stamp and I think it is perfect to be used in planner pages too.



My little one just started babbling and talking recently so this He Said stamp is gonna be a stamp that I will use very frequently now.



Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have fun and receive a lot of love in the month of LOVE <3

Evalicious products used:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)