Thursday, July 2, 2015

How I Use Fauxdori Inserts As My Social Media Planning


Hi Happie Planners, my name is Lucy (IG: @organisedlucy). I hope all of you are having such an awesome week so far. Today I am going to show you how I use the fauxdori inserts from HappieScrappie planner kit.


Starting this week I have decided to use the fauxdori inserts as my social media planning. My goal is to regularly post two pictures everyday into the social media, i.e. Facebook and Instagram, as I have the habit of not consistently posting pictures on social media in the past few weeks due to the commitment of daily work schedules. 

To start the processes, I decided to draw a line on the fauxdori inserts to separate between "Morning" and "Night" because I will post one picture during morning and another one in the evening.

You know that I always love bright and pastel colors, so when I received my fauxdori inserts, I instantly fell in love it, as it is very colorful, pretty and cute. However I decided to add more ingredients to spice up the inserts. So I decided to add the banner stickers and mini dots stickers. I wrote the daily posting idea on the banner stickers and I used the mini dot stickers to serve as the checklist boxes. 


For the notes page, I like to decorate it with some stamping. I chose Kellie Stamps (TODAY Collection). I decided to stamp on HappieScrappie Notepad and paste it on the notes page. I love that the June kit's notepad has a watercolor background which compliment the fauxdori inserts really well. 




Lastly it won't be complete without putting some final touches on the first page. I decided to incorporate the journaling card to serve as a positive reminder and the doodled heart and banner stickers that came with the planner kit as decoration.



I hope all of you enjoy my first blog contribution. Happy Fourth of July to those who celebrate and Happy Weekend to all of you.
XOXO
Lucy

PS: For more happie planning, do follow my instagram @organisedlucy if you have not done that :)

Happie Scrappie Products that I use

Happie Scrappie Planner Kit
Happie Scrappie Journal Cards
Happiedori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)