Thursday, December 17, 2015

Organizing my card / gift recipients using Happie Scrappie Stickers

Hello!
Can you believe it's only a week away til Christmas?!  Where has time gone?
I wanted to share a quick idea that I thought would be useful for those who are still scrambling to write your holiday cards and gifts. 
I decided to use the super cute stickers that were in the November kit and use them as tabs for my notebook. I wanted an easy way to organize my list of card / gift recipients.   
First, I made tabs utilizing all of the remaining pages in my notebook. These stickers were perfect length and super cute too! To create the tab, I just folded the sticker in half and stuck each end to each side of the page.
Once I had a good amount of tabs, I wrote in the alphabet.  If you’ve been watching my youtube videos, you know how much I love fine point pens.  I had to include this month’s pen in this photo as I have been really enjoying it! 
I then, went through each tab and wrote down names and gift ideas for each person. These tabs came in so handy when I would think of someone out of the blue (this also applied to pen pals from Instagram and the online community).  
This is how the tabs look like in my Traveler’s Notebook.  I’m loving the cute pastel colours and how it’s keeping me organized.  How do you organize your list of gift / card recipients? 
I wanted to end this by sharing my heartfelt appreciation to every single one of you and to the wonderful members of the Happie Scrappie creative team.  This year has been such a huge learning experience for me. It has challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and to tap into my creative side; something I wouldn’t have been able to do without the inspiration and encouragement from you! I wish you a very happy holiday season and an exciting and fulfilling 2016!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart xoxo Mits @mylifemits


1 comment:

  1. I would like to show thanks to you just for useful information. Here You can read about : customized planners

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)