Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For My Fur Friends

I created these two LO with very limited pattern papers & embellishment when I just started scrapbooking in October. I didn't even own a paper trimer and a pair of precision-cut scissors. But creating LO without much skills and limited supplies is challenging yet fun!


This LO was created using the photos of my 3 dogs @ my in-laws place. They were wearing bow ties as they were the best men for my ROM. Of course they were not allowed to go to the Registrar Office. Those pics where taken at home after our solemnization.


These are the 4 girls at my mum's place. Of course, they were dressed up as flower girls with cute lil' flower as their headgear. Cute eh? 

Details of the Furever Friends LO:


Not much embellishments, only some stickers and ribbons. I was obsessed with lacey-ribbons when I just started scrapbooking.


More pics of "Flower Gals" LO:
I love this pic. My timid dog Belle hardly shows her smile when she sees my camera.


Buttons and brads as flowers.


Ribbons n ribbons!

By the way, what's the best way of sticking ribbons? I use Beacon glue most of the time but it can get really really messy. So sometimes i use Therm O Web Ultra Strength Zots. Share with me how you stick ribbons on your scrapbook projects. XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)