Saturday, January 28, 2012

Random Saturday

Have you ever felt like doing a layout or making a cards but you are so lazy to create / design one? So scrap lifting or card kit comes in handy when you have this scrapper's block. Here & here are some of the ways for combating Scapper's block by Your Memory Connection. After spending 2 days completing a layout for my hubby, I still feel like cutting papers and sticking the embellishments but I am just too tired to design any of my own layout.

So I decided to take out the Basic Grey card kit and started following the instruction included in the kit. I completed the 2 cards in 30 minutes.

And I just love how the cards turned out. 

This card is meant for me & my husband, we gotta write down our 10 promises to each other. 

Just love the apple. And of course, the recipient of the card too!

Sealed with a kiss =* it's from the Studio G's stamp set


And lastly, just to share how I wrapped and decorate the gift (a very belated x'mas prezzies) to my friend. I just wrapped it and added the rosette, ribbon + stickers. I was so obsessed with making rosettes a week ago but none of them goes to my layout / cards. Once I'm done decorating, I just realized this is actually an X'mas present to my friend, not birthday! Silly me! and of course, I quickly changed the stickers to Christmas greetings. 

Have a great weekend ahead! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)