Monday, May 21, 2012

Make Many Cards Monday

I have been feeling unwell recently... Losing voice, coughing non-stop at night and feeling feverish + lethargic. Been taking sickie today and wanted to craft all day but I ended up ZzZzZ whole day.

These are the odd cards that I made over the weeks whenever I'm free and some of the cards will be donated to a FB group named 'Crafting For Charity' to raise fund for the animals. You all know how much I love animals right?

Total 19 cards donated to Crafting for Charity


These are the cards I have made lately...
1) I-O-U card I mean❤ U card (for Ethan) ;P

Lovely Alpha stamps from Swiss Girl Designs by Rahel Menig
Embossed with Opaque white Zing powder and color with Distress Markers

Inside of the card... I love love love the Martha Stewart Heart Beat Punch


2) You're Special card for my colleague who is going to leave the company soon...


The colorful zebra is supposed to be the SPECIAL ones... I think I should stamp the other 3 zebras in gray then stamp one Special zebra in rainbow color. YEa... maybe next time I wanna duplicate this card then I will definitely do so to make a special zebra


3) A Popping Up credit card for my Ministry of Finance:




4) A Mother's day card made by a lazy-bum...

The super cute clouds are from Pretty Little Studio. And I colored the Buzzy bee with color pencils.



 5) A 'We Click' card using Paper Smooches 'Perpetual Bliss' stamp set & Artful Delight May Card Kit

 Couldn't help playing with the embossing powder and Mister Huey

6) Another lazy bum card that made in 10 minutes
Used lots of Echo Park 'Sweet Day' yummies here

I have too many stamp sets that I newly purchased that I can't wait to use them. Hopefully I have more time to craft. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Those cards are great! Did you make the toaster embelishments yourself? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy bum... Hahaha... U didn't give ur mom the card on time, did u -_- Super kind of u to make soooooooooo many cards for them :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those card have a wonderful designing and its coloring combination is very nice. Super kind of you to make so many cards for them. Very nicely work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)