Saturday, August 18, 2012

More Cards On The Way

As promise, I will definitely blog more often. Wow... its been a while since I have been making cards and buying new stamp sets. Some coloring bugs struck me and I had been coloring the cute stamp images from Lawn Fawn one whole day. Tried coloring with watercolor pencils and also added with water too. Love how it turned out! I went to Art Friend yesterday and was so tempted to get my hands on some Copic markers. But knowing myself love buying everything in one full set and it's gonna cost a BOMB in my bank account, I decided to skip buying those expensive markers! Anyway, i kept telling myself color pencils look equally good with different outcome too!

Made this special card for my god-ma who is gonna due anytime from now on! I can't wait to see my little god-sister soon.

Inside of the card must be pretty as well since this card is for someone very very close to me =)

Just another random card that I made to try my hands on the October Afternoon Woodland Park background stamp. Such a lovely stamp but I seriously have no clues how to fully utilize the pretty background stamp. 



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)