Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Altered Projects⎪Breast Cancer Awareness Month *Prima Marketing Inc*

Hey all! It's October and on Prima blog we are posting PINK projects for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I created this Pink / Black tags using the new collection - Optimist collection. Loving the chalkboard look and also all the positive quotes. Pink and black are always so perfect together!

PA030648

I love the chalkboard doodle frames from the Optimist collection and decided to cut out some of the frames to make some tags. Recently my father in law was just diagnosed with 3rd stage colon cancer and I realised fighting cancer is actually a mental game. I put the simplest life quote - Live, Laugh, Love- for three of my tags and hoping that it would serve as a reminded for my father in law to be happy and live his life to its fullest. I love how the black chalkboard papers stood out from the pink background and embellishments.

PA030663

PA030661

PA030660

Just some simple tags that serve as a remind to live our lives to its fullest. Thanks for looking. XoXo.
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)