Saturday, October 19, 2013

Project Life⎪Week 38 & 39 *Citrus Twist Kits*

August and September haven't been good months to me, because I was super duper busy with my daily life. But October is looking good! I have finally settled down from relocating back to where our family is, and also, almost settled down with my new scrap rooms. Yay to my two big scrap tables at my in-laws & parents' house!

Today I am sharing two weeks worth of my Project Life pages using Citrus Twist October kits. I am loving the soft colors with a pop of hot pink in this month kit!

Here's my week 38 & 39, simple pages with some embellishments and also following sketches that came in the kit. This makes catching up so much easier.

PL Week 38 1

PL Week 38 2

PL Week 38 3

Making simple title card is the way to go!

PA080738

PA080737

PA080742

Sometimes it is good to look at things from a different perspective ;)

PA080740

This 2 cards telling my dream-come-true story.

PA080739

My week 39:
PL Week 39 1

PL Week 39 2

PL Week 39 3

Those are rub-ons sequins from Heidi Swapp. I love adding sequins to my pages so this is an alternative to sticking sequins painstakingly!

PA080722

PA080720

PA080725

These 2 are my favorite card of October pages. The AmyTangerine Thickers make the #OOTD cards even cuter!

PA080724

PA080719



That's all for today and thanks for looking! Do leave me comments and let me know how is your project life spreads coming along ;)

XoXo
sam-sig

2 comments:

  1. I really love your new pages! They are so colorful and your little guy makes me happy on his pictures. He is so sweet...but in real life?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so sweet and full of details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)