Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Layout⎪And & *Citrus Twist Kits*

Hello there! Today I have a layout featured on Citrus Twist Blog - 6x6 Paper Play post. I love love love the bold prints in the Studio Calico PrintShop collection that is included in  CTK January Pocket Life kit.

When I flipped through the paper pads and my eyes were drawn to the bold script patterned papers. Then I thought maybe its time for me to make a Black and white layout with all the bold patterned papers. And here's my take!

Everything here is from January Pocket Life kit and PL Embellies kit, I only sneak in a piece of 12x12 paper from Printshop collection to mat my white card stock. I was kinda happy how the B&W layout turn out  + baby was wearing black Superman onesie and husband was wearing white top in the photo. So this really match the colour of my layout very well.

And

I started by cutting this heart on a piece of white card stock and layer three pieces of patterned papers underneath. I also added some mini butterfly punch-outs to add some dimension to the layout.

P1021482

Okay, it is really tough for me to stick on only Black & White. So I sneak in a piece of rainbow pattern papers under the photo and use it as my hidden journalling tag. 

P1021483

I make the chalkboard stickers even more chalkboard look by doodling with white gel pen and rubbed with my fingers. 

P1021485

Thanks for looking and have a great day ahead!

XoXo
sam-sig

1 comment:

  1. Your website is pure eyecandy each time I come visit! AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)