Thursday, March 6, 2014

Project Life⎪Green is for St Patrick's Day *mambi*

As you know, I am a pastel and pink girl. GREEN is never my colour! So when Shelby asked us to make projects using more GREEN or St Patrick's Day related theme project, I struggled big time. This is mainly I don't celebrate St Patrick's Day and I don't like green. I like mint green, but not the usual green. 

So to kick start on making a green project-life spread, I start looking for green papers (and with a little of blue to complement the green ;)) from Mixed Media Paper Pad. This paper pad is by far my favourite pad that I keep using it over and over again. I am so sad that its getting so much thinner after 2 months of making projects. Next, I started looking for green embellishments from MAMBI CHIPS and also cards from Pocket Pages. Once I have pull out all the GREENS, things come together easily. 

It does look really green and different from my usual choice of colors. It is really fun to break my usual habits and do something different + out of the box! i love how the cards from Pocket Pages make planning + dolling up Project Life spreads easily.


Here are the close-ups:

The flowers layered stickers are just too cute! And I think I have been stitching chipboards too frequent with my sewing machine and now it needs some TLC. Gotta bring it for service / repair next week!




p.s. Do you notice I am keeping my PL spread less embellished? Just because this year is a busy month, I am no longer a SAHM =) Ivan is turning one this month, he does demand a lot of attention + energy from us, I am bringing him for weekly classes and also I gotta work part time for Happie Scrappie Shop + do some design work for my in-law's office. Not to mention I am conducting book binding & amigurumi workshops once a month, just because I want to spread my love for making books + amigurumis.

XoXo
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)