Monday, June 30, 2014

Layout⎪Grateful For You *Made With Love*

Hello Hello! I can't even remember today is already 30th June which mean we are done with 1/2 of 2014 now! OMG. I can't stress enough how times just flew by after I have Ivan. 24 hours a day is never enough for a SAHM (ahem… maybe I should switch to WFHM - work from home mom now since I also have a little online shop hehehe). June is a super busy month since we have just launch the June Happie Planner Kit  and thank you for all the overwhelming responses. And also, thank you for all the 11,000 followers on Instagram. ELEVEN THOUSAND!!! I didn't even think I would make it to 5-figure followers. As the hubs said, I must be really lucky to have so many followers as he didn't think what I am doing everyday is impressive. LOL.

** I just realise I have forgotten to announce one of my recent Giveaway winner for Big Picture Class. **drum roll**
*****
****
***
**
*
The lucky winner is…..

Congrats Karen Ruiz! please contact me to claim your prize! **

Okay, enough of my ramblings, and I just want to show you a pretty pastel layout that I made using all the goodies that I get from Made With Love, Singapore. Using a lot of Webster's Pages, Allison Kreft and Heidi Swapp goodies here. So here you go, a fun pastel layout that I finally use a piece of patterned paper as background. I always use white cardstocks as background and this time I decided to switch things up and use a piece of patterned paper from Webster's Pages as background instead.


Since I am a planner addict, so I grab a pack of Sticky memos from Heidi Swapp. And they are so cute that I use it as the main layering / embellishments for the layout.



The cute little fox and hot air balloon are from a piece of Allison Kreft's paper that I fussy cut from. It is just super adorable!


Supplies used:
Papers - Webster's Pages (Hello World)
Embellishments - Heidi Swapp (Epoxy Phrases & Sticky Memos)
Others - Tiny Attacher, Sewing Machine, Sequins

Just in case you are wondering, you can get all the supplies stated above (other than sequins and sewing machine) from Made With Love, Singapore. That place is a crafters' heaven! Thanks for looking.

XoXo,
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)