Friday, November 21, 2014

Project Life | Scrapping with Red & Green

Hello there, today I have a blog post up on Citrus Twist Kits blog to share my Pocket Life pages using November PL Kit. I love the red and green patterned papers in the kit, thus I decided to make a 12x12 PL page with 1/2 red and 1/2 green. I even try to look for photos that have coordinating colour scheme.

November 1-1

I love the die cut vellum that are included in the kit and use it as the title card for this month spread.

November 1-2

November 1-3
See? I really tried my best to look for photos with red to match the red patterned paper.

November 1-4

And here's the sketches for this week Pocket Life page. One of the sketches is by cutting your photos into half and fit them into two 3' x 4'  pockets. 

Sketch 1

Sketch 4

After completing the red-green combo Pocket Life page, I thought of doing something more monotonous. So I grab 6 more pieces of black& white, grey papers from the kit and completed another 12x12 pocket life page. I keep the photo to be bright and colour to add good contrast to this monochromatic page. 

November 2-1

It is so fun to scrap pocket life pages according to fixed colour themed and it really push me to think out of the box. I hope  you have fun scrapbooking and doing pocket life pages with this month kit too! Thanks for dropping by! 

XoXo,
Sam

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are always fabulous! The pop of yellow in the red and green page is just brilliant! How you get all your colors and papers and pictures to go together so well is major talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Inexpensive Personalized Pens

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)