Saturday, March 21, 2015

Layouts | Blessed

Hello all, today I have another rainbow colour layout to share with you here. I seriously cannot imagine my crafting life without rainbow colours. I have tried making monochrome / black & white pages but it just doesn't work for me. I just have to add splashes of rainbow everywhere in my life, from scrapbooking pages to planners to my room decoration.

As usual, I am scrapping one of my son's daily photo. I try to take at least of photo of him when I pick him up from montessori everyday. He likes to stay around for five to ten minutes after school to play with a yellow toy car. This photo of him inspires me to stamp the car images from Shop Evalicious to make it  focal point for this scrapooking page.


I stamped the car image in with various chalk ink just below the photo.


I also love how the badge draw your eyes to the photo.


I also stamp some car images on card stock and fussy cut them out to add foam dots to pop it up on the layout. Stamping multiple image is so fun and therapeutic! Thank for dropping by and have a nice day.

Xoxo,
Sam

Shop Evaliciious Products used:


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)