Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fruity Listing in my Happie Planner Insert

I'm in complete love with the October happie planner kit. In Australia we are just starting summer so it's extra perfect for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere!
The happie planner fauxdori insert this month has tons of pages perfect for making lists!
I really love having this insert in my confettidori for those days and times when you need to make some serious lists to get your thoughts and plans organised!
I'm heading on a big trip to South Korea, so needless to say I have been making a lot of lists in preparation for this trip!
I especially love that with these inserts you don't need to do a lot of decorating! They are super cute as is!  All I've added here is a couple of stickers, a few bits of washi, and one of the awesome little tags from the kit!

One of my favourite things about this month's kit is the little packet of washi strips. Inside the packet is a little card that is perfect for wrapping washi tape samples around so you can take them with you on the go!  How nice is that?!

Hoping to see lots of fruity lists popping up all over the Internet! Till next time! 😘

Teddi

Things that I used in this post.
Fruity Washi Tapes
Mini Dew Drop Stickers
Tutti Frutti Tags
Tutti Frutti Fauxdori Inserts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)