Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scrapbookers Anonymous & Frosted Design: Easy Breezy Using G....

I found out another scrapbook challenge site - Scrapbookers Anonymous via Yvonne's blog.


This month A to Z challenge is letter G:
Give me a............ G!!!!!! yes, the letter G is the A to Z letter of the month. Find something in your stash that begins with the letter G. You know you want to dig into your stash and use up some Glitz, Graphic45, or GCD Studios paper... or maybe it's a Girl, Guy, Gourds, Green, Gab, Gargoyles, or Gadgets.. show us what you got!!!! ready, set, go!!!!
And I am also entering this layout for Frosted Design's Fabulous Friday ChallengeThis week they are doing: Shape it Up x 3 (Pick a geometric shape - circle, square, etc. - and use it 3 times in project)  SinceI have just gotten my new EK success circle cutter, this is the perfect time to scrap a layout with many many many circles! I have been waiting for my circle cutter and do a layout with Circles. I have lost count how many circles I have in this layout.

I have gotten a pile of lovely Green & Brown papers from this month Artful Delight scrapbook kit. I will post the huge box that I got from Leanne from Artful Delight later on. This is my take on the G challenge:


Wow! I am so gonna print more Black & White photos in the future. The picture simply pops out no matter how colorful / busy the layout it. And the best part is, B&W photos go well with any color easily. 
Okay, back to the G in this layout: Green card stock, Green pattern patter (B side of Year-O-Graphy - Simple Basics), Studio G - Glitter Glue in green & Green brads. By the way, the doggie in the picture is Jojo, a Girl doggie! No pun intended~ Green is the color I don't normally fancy when I am doing a layout  but I think Leanne from Artful Delight really made a good job in choosing the monthly scrapbook kit. 

The birdies are from Little Yellow Bicyle - Paradise


I cut a few circles using my brand new EK Success Circle Cutter. It is really easy breezy to use! Cut perfect circles on glass cutting mat.


Do you know how many birdies are there in this LO? lol =D


The die cut paper from Jillibean Soup does the journalling in this LO.

Thats all for my G layout on Scrapbookers Anonymous & Frosted Design February challenge. Thanks for looking!  

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You've certainly rocked the G challenge! Awesome details....just love how you used the circle motif! Love the doggie pic too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, wow!!! love how you used all those G's. Green can be hard to use, but you rocked it. =) THanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. i hope you come back and play along with us again soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!! The black and white with the colours is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this too...super cute... You rocked the G challenge... Thanks so much for playing along with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did the circles on this layout especially the peek-a-boo ones! Love your use of all the G's too. So glad you played along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous AND Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)