Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mini Album⎪You're One

Hello there! I am sharing another mini album that I made for Baby Vivi's one year old birthday. Do you remember Vivi who is Ivan's girlfriend? I have made a layout featuring cute photos of them first met. I have no idea what gifts to get for Vivi'sfirst birthday because she seems to have everything! Lucky baby indeed! So I got her godmom - Trisha to send me monthly photos of Vivi since the day she was born. And I created a simple mini album using loads of Studio Calico Story Time - baby girl collection.

For the cover - I can't seem to get away from making a huge sequin pocket again ;) I tend to recycle designs that I love again and again.

PB141105

I torn a few pages from vintage book for layering. I love adding gelatos / watercolors on the vintage book paper! It simply adds unique texture to the album. 

PB141107

Keeping left page simple because I simply love how clean the star patterned transparency is. 

PB141109

Leaving some of the pages blank so that godma can add typed journaling later.

PB141111

PB141112

My favourite page of this mini album. I added the ombre pink - orange with Gelatos on a piece of white card stock.

PB141113

The die cut tags (thin cork sheet and pink paper) on the right is cut with my beloved Craftwell eBosser and Avery Elle's dies.

PB141114


PB141115

PB141118

PB141120

PB141122

PB141123

Last page on the left - Birthday photo will be added on that page. And again, loving the water-colour effect on the vintage book paper.  Too pretty!

PB141125

What do you think of this birthday gift? I hope Vivi's mom - Xuan will love the album when she receives it! Definitely using the same idea to make a mini album for Ivan's monthly photos when he turns one! But guess what, picking 12 photos from over 10,000 photos is gonna be an uphill task (or maybe mission impossible)!


XoXo,
sam-sig

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)