Sunday, November 24, 2013

Random⎪Our Weekend

Hello there, I have been posting a lot about my scrapbooking and once in a blue moon, my crochet projects on the blog since I started this little blogspot 2 years ago. I rarely share my personal life here and sometimes I would post random stuff (mainly baby & shopping stuff) on my instagram too. Do follow me on my Instagram (@happiescrappie) if you haven't! I post on IG almost everyday. I thought it would be more fun to share some random bits of my week 46 weekend here. Just random post, nothing much about the design team work I am working on or book orders =)

Some of you might have read about this: My grandma just passed away 4 days ago. She hadn't been really sick, just lack of appetite and not eating well. Little did we know she left us out of sudden. I was planning to bring Ivan back to my parent's house to visit her once she was discharged. Sigh... we never expect her to leave us soooo soon =( These were the flowers that someone sent to her funeral.

Untitled


I just bought my Kikki.K planner a few weeks ago and I totally hate the navy blue dividers that came with it. So I made a set of divider on my own using some Dear Lizzy papers and my pink Dymo Label maker. I had fun making a set for my own so I thought that would be fun to make more and list them on my Big Cartel. I just started making a set using my favorite Crate Paper and the divider set (1 cover + 7 dividers) comes with the clear label for your own customized divider.

Untitled


This is how it looks like on my Kikki.K planner. It is of Filofax personal sized. Do drop me an email: shop.happiescrappie@gmail.com if you would like a set of customized divider (with covers too)!

Untitled


These are the labels that I printed out using my pink Dymo.

Untitled


This Sunday we woke up early and went for a lovely brunch. I always sleep in during weekends. So having brunch on a weekend is a very special to me.

Untitled


sam-sig Got a pair of jelly shoes from Jelly Bunny. Ivan got swallowed by a huge polka dot bunny in the shop ;)

Untitled


I was wearing neon yellow, blue and pink outfit. And Ivan's bib was very attention-seeking too!

Untitled


Ivan recently had some sleep problem. It takes forever to put him to bed these few days. I guess he was probably over-stimulated from meeting too many family members during the funeral.

Untitled


Just received my Christmas Daily kit from Citrus Twist. And I also splurge a little in getting some of the stuff from CTK store - Pebbles Giant roller stamp, SC handbook and the Lawn Fawn stamp ;)

Untitled


I have also posted a simple tutorial showing how I made those pretty sequin pockets here.

Untitled


After an hour of trying to put Ivan to bed and he was finally sleeping soundly, I made a quick layout using my Citrus Twist November kit. I am surprised that I am in love with the green color in the kit!

Untitled


That's all from my random weekend posting! I hope you had a happy and relaxing weekend too! XoXo

sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)